Diploma in Logistics and Shipping

Top Diploma in Logistics and Shipping Academy in Tamil Nadu, South India.

Flywings International offers a job-oriented Diploma program in Logistics and Shipping, which is highly suitable for candidates seeking immediate employment in the fields of logistics, shipping, and supply chain management. The college guarantees professional training for the diploma course, providing a valuable advantage to candidates who have already completed a degree as it allows for swift career advancement in the industry. Even individuals who have completed their degree and are currently job hunting can benefit from this course, given the booming scope of the logistics industry. Logistics, shipping, and supply chain management are considered evergreen industries, as they are essential for the movement of goods and people worldwide.

Eligibility for admission to the Diploma in Logistics and Shipping requires passing the +2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.

The duration of the program is one year, comprising of two semesters.

Upon successful completion of the program within the stipulated period, students will be awarded a Diploma in Logistics and Shipping by the government university, in accordance with university regulations. This professional diploma equips candidates with the necessary skills for placement in the global logistics, shipping, and supply chain management field.

Internal assessment is a unique feature of collaborative programs, where 25% of the marks are awarded based on internal tests, case studies, paper presentations, quizzes, practicals, and other assignments conducted by the faculty. The remaining 75% marks are awarded based on written examinations conducted by the university at the end of each semester, in accordance with the regulations of the government university.

The diploma program opens up various job opportunities, including roles such as logistics executive, logistics quality coordinator, associate logistics analyst, operations assistant, supply chain coordinator, demand planner, transport and logistics expert, warehouse supervisor, assistant warehouse manager, logistics in-charge, air cargo operations, cargo handling, and cargo crew.


+2 / Equivalent


1 Year (2 Semesters)


Flywings international, institute of Aviation and Logistics Oddanchatram is an authorized Collaborative institution of Alagappa University.

Searching for a Dream Career?

Enquire for Free Consultation

Admission Procedure
for 2024-25

Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines in the prospects.

  • Durations

    Durations: 1 year/2 Semesters

  • Durations

    Eligibility: Plus Two (+2)

scroll Up
scroll Up