BSc Catering and Hotel Administration

Top Catering and Hotel Administration Course in Tamil Nadu, South India.

BSc Catering and Hotel Administration is an exceptional undergraduate program for candidates aspiring to work in the hospitality and hotel industry, particularly in Western countries. The program is recognized by UGC and offers a regular degree. Graduates of this program are eligible for various government jobs where a degree is a requirement. Flywings International Institute of Aviation and Logistics has collaborated with 5-star hotels, ensuring on-job training and exposure to advanced modern kitchen practices. Former students of the Institute have secured positions in renowned hotels across different countries.

To be eligible for admission to the BSc Catering and Hotel Administration program, candidates must have passed their +2 or equivalent from a recognized board. The program has a duration of three years, divided into six semesters.

Upon successful completion of the program within the designated period, students will be awarded the degree of BSc Catering and Hotel Administration by the government university, following university regulations. This professional undergraduate program equips candidates for placements in the global hospitality, catering, and hotel administration industry.

The program incorporates continuous internal assessment, where faculty continuously evaluate students' performance through case studies, paper presentations, quizzes, practical tests, and assignments. The faculty awards 25% of the marks, while the remaining 75% are based on written examinations conducted by the university at the end of each semester.

Graduates of BSc Catering and Hotel Administration have diverse job opportunities, such as Rooms Division Manager, Guest Experience Officer, Catering Manager, Administrative Assistant, Sales and Catering Coordinator, Food Service Secretary, and any other jobs.


+2 / Equivalent


3 Years (6 Semesters)


Flywings international, institute of Aviation and Logistics Oddanchatram is an authorized Collaborative institution of Alagappa University.

Searching for a Dream Career?

Enquire for Free Consultation

Admission Procedure
for 2024-25

Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines in the prospects.

  • Durations

    Durations: 3 years/ 6 Semester

  • Durations

    Eligibility: Plus Two (+2)

scroll Up
scroll Up