BBA (Logistics & Shipping)

Best BBA Logistics College in Tamil Nadu, South India.

Flywings International Institute of Aviation and Logistics, located in Oddanchatram, is renowned as the best BBA Logistics Institute in the region. The academy has been instrumental in providing training to numerous students, equipping them with the necessary skills for their desired careers. Flywings International offers government university certificates for the BBA Logistics & Shipping program, which are globally recognized.

The program has a duration of three years, divided into six semesters, following a collaborative pattern under the government university.

Internal assessments play a significant role, with 25% of marks awarded based on internal tests, assignments, class tests, and seminars conducted by the faculty. The remaining 75% of marks are awarded through written examinations conducted by the university at the end of each semester.

Eligibility for admission to the BBA Logistics & Shipping program requires a Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) from a recognized board.

The field of shipping and logistics management offers vast opportunities and remains resilient during pandemics or natural calamities. Graduates of this program can pursue careers as Marine Coordinators, Purchasing Marine Officers, or Shipping Consultants, among other job profiles.

BBA Logistics & Shipping education focuses on the shipping sector, covering general management and business administration lessons tailored to the specialized needs of the shipping and logistics industry. Pursuing further studies at Flywings International can open doors to lucrative career options in shipping and logistics. The logistics and shipping sector has demonstrated its resilience, even during complete lockdowns, as it plays a crucial role in ensuring the flow of goods and services. Therefore, pursuing a career in logistics and shipping offers stability and potential for growth in an evergreen industry. BBA Logistics & Shipping is recommended as the best course after completing the Plus Two level for candidates seeking managerial responsibility, handsome salaries, and social status in this field.


+2 / Equivalent


3 Years (6 Semesters)


Flywings international, institute of Aviation and Logistics Oddanchatram is an authorized Collaborative institution of Alagappa University.

Searching for a Dream Career?

Enquire for Free Consultation

Admission Procedure
for 2024-25

Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines in the prospects.

  • Durations

    Durations: 3 year/6 Semesters

  • Durations

    Eligibility: Plus Two (+2)

scroll Up
scroll Up