BBA (Airline and Airport Management)

Best BBA Aviation College in Tamil Nadu, South India.

Flywings International Institute of Aviation and Logistics, located in Oddanchatram, Dindigul Dist. has earned the reputation as the best BBA Aviation Institute in the region. The Institute has been instrumental in providing training to hundreds of students, preparing them for successful careers in the aviation industry.

The BBA Aviation (Airline and Airport Management) program offered by Flywings International provides government university certificates that are globally accepted. The program has a duration of three years, divided into six semesters, following a collaborative pattern under the government university.

Internal assessments play a vital role in the program, with 25% of marks awarded based on internal tests, assignments, class tests, and seminars conducted by the faculty. The remaining 75% of marks are awarded through written examinations conducted by the university at the end of each semester.

The college's faculty consists of highly efficient, qualified, competent, and committed lecturers in all subjects. Eligibility for admission to the BBA Aviation program requires a Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) from a recognized board.

The course curriculum covers three main areas of the airline industry: Airport Strategic Management, Airport and Airline Marketing Management, and Aircraft Maintenance Management. This provides students with a comprehensive understanding of airport operations, marketing strategies, and aircraft maintenance schedules. BBA Aviation/Airline and Airport Management is highly recommended as the best course after completing the Plus Two level, especially for candidates with a pleasing personality and good communication skills. The course offers promising opportunities in the growing airline industry, with the option to pursue further studies in an MBA program.

Eligibility

+2 / Equivalent

Duration

3 Years (6 Semesters)

Certification

Flywings international, institute of Aviation and Logistics Oddanchatram is an authorized Collaborative institution of Alagappa University.

Searching for a Dream Career?

Enquire for Free Consultation

Admission Procedure
for 2024-25

Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines in the prospects.

  • Durations

    Durations: 3 years U G programme

  • Durations

    Eligibility: Plus Two (+2)

scroll Up
scroll Up