Diploma in Airline & Airport Management

Top Airline & Airport Management Academy in Tamil Nadu, South India.

Flywings International is the premier Airline & Airport Management Academy in Oddanchatram. The college offers a Diploma in Airline and Airport Management, which is recognized by the government university and holds global acceptance.

Eligibility for admission to the Diploma in Airline & Airport Management course requires a Higher Secondary certificate (10+2) from a recognized board.

The duration of the training for the Diploma in Airline & Airport Management is 1 year, consisting of 2 semesters. Upon successful completion of the program, students receive a certificate issued by the government university, in accordance with university regulations.

Collaborative programs are specialized courses designed to meet the skill-oriented needs of the industry. Internal assessment is a unique feature of collaborative programs, where 25% of the marks are awarded based on internal tests, assignments, class tests, and seminars conducted within the college. The remaining 75% marks are based on written examinations conducted by the university at the end of each semester.

Flywings International has a team of highly efficient, qualified, competent, and committed trainers in all subjects. Visiting faculties, currently working in the airline industry, provide the students with the latest updates and advancements in the industry.

Flywings International provides genuine placement assistance to students seeking placements in the global aviation and hospitality sectors. Prominent airline companies and HR heads contact the college to recruit talented and enthusiastic professionals to meet their needs. Former students of Flywings International College have been successfully placed in different airports and hospitality industries, contributing as essential staff. Upon completion of the diploma program, graduates have various job opportunities, such as flight attendants (stewards/stewardesses or air hosts/hostesses), airline/airport managers, airline executives, airport duty officers, and customer service agents. These positions offer attractive salaries and a respectable status in society. The airline industry allows cabin crew members to travel and explore different places and cultures, providing unique experiences. Additionally, airline workers often receive discounted or free tickets for personal travel.

Eligibility

+2 / Equivalent

Duration

1 Year (2 Semesters)

Certification

Flywings international, institute of Aviation and Logistics Oddanchatram is an authorized Collaborative institution of Alagappa University.

Searching for a Dream Career?

Enquire for Free Consultation

Admission Procedure
for 2024-25

Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines in the prospects.

  • Durations

    Durations: 1 year/2 Semesters

  • Durations

    Eligibility: Plus Two (+2)

scroll Up
scroll Up